Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager
Central Employment are delighted to supporting an established UK consumables organisation, who are true industry leaders. They have a new and exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager based from their HQ in the North East.
The ideal applicant will be working at a similar level in a eCommerce, Retail enivornment and looking for a new challenge with more responsibility. You will be highly commercial with a proven track record of successfully driving online sales growth and to their national branch network.
- Delivering online sales and margin targets
- Manage a digital marketing & eCommerce budget
- Devise monthly targeted acquisition and brand development strategies across all digital media channels.
- Set and carefully track budget and performance goals.
- Closely manage digital media agency to oversee trafficking, implementation, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand marketing on campaigns and creative assets.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify improvements.
- Continually test new marketing channels, ad formats, creative, and copy.
- Analyse the company’s overall customer acquisition to determine the best methods of attribution for paid marketing.
Essential experience for this role:
- In-depth B2C, eCommerce and online retail & DTC experience
- Strong understanding of digital acqusition channels – SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Digital Content, Digital PR and Affiliates
- Experience in managing a digital, ecommerce and creative team
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurements
- Experience of content outreach and link building
- Can manage a online retail stores and build
- Solid understanding of site architecture /website taxonomy
- Strong research, analysis/interpretation of data
- IT literate with a higher than average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholder