Digital Customer Experience Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with one of the North East’s most successful and expanding technology organisations as they look to appoint a Digital Experience Manager, joining their Product, Marketing and Data team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the design, delivery and optimisation of lifecycle marketing programs targeting new, active, lapsed, and high value customers.
- Become an expert in their customer intelligence & marketing platform. Use the tool to understand customer behaviours, create customer segments and implement targeted marketing campaigns to drive customer retention.
- Develop the customer loyalty program to offer a compelling proposition for customers, whilst driving profitable growth for the business.
- Implement a targeted strategy for top tier segments to drive retention amongst our most high value customers, regardless of loyalty program membership.
- Prepare weekly and monthly CRM reports, monitoring the performance of lifecycle marketing programs and customer behaviours using Google Analytics
- Co-ordinate work requests with our internal Tech team in order to expedite development requests and troubleshoot issues.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within an B2C, technology or Ecommerce focused organisation
- Experience in customer metrics and data through digital channels
- Customer marketing loyalty
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast paced tech/start-up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and an ability to use data to drive decision making.
- An understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy legislation.
- Analytical thinker with a good understanding of Google Analytics