Digital Client Relationship Manager (SEO/Paid Media)
Central Employment are working alongside an established and growing digital creative agency based in Newcastle. They are now seeking a Digital Client Relationship Manager (SEO/Paid Media), to join their client sevices team.
Overview of the Digital Client Relationship Manager (SEO/Paid Media)
You will be responsible for project management and delivery, client servicing and commercial management.
To manage allocated projects, and accounts acting as the main focal point for clients and the internal team, providing pro-active client servicing and tight project management to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction. To work with the digital team as a whole to inspire clients and deliver appropriate and effective results driven solutions to their business needs through the digital process.
Digital Client Relationship Manager (SEO/Paid Media) Responsibilties:
- To effectively manage the day-to-day running of accounts and projects, through the creative and artwork stages, harnessing the correct in-house/external resource, ensuring deliverables are on time and within budget
- To take client briefs and produce into a clear and inspirational brief for the design and digital teams
- Keep all members of the team regularly updated on the status of ongoing projects
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship
- To attend/make presentations of work where appropriate, ensuring all output is presented professionally and with conviction, supported by clear rationale and recommendation
- To set up and attend project review meetings (as required) involving all necessary parties to ensure that key learnings are identified and acted upon
- Act as the client’s first point of contact on day-to-day running of projects
- To pro-actively manage client relationships, to identify early signs of problems and to be alert for opportunities to add value.
- To work as part of the wider team to ensure we meet or exceed client objectives and expectations at all times
- Work with other staff to ensure projects are costed appropriately, optimising revenue
- Ensure clients are kept fully appraised of their project budgets regularly
- Work with clients to broaden their understanding and experience of services, negotiating sufficient time and budget for Inspired to deliver its best work
- To organise, co-ordinate and prepare credentials documentation, presentations and proposals in relation to client opportunities
- Use initiative to contribute to and recommend ways of improving the way of working
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Digital Hybrid experience ideally within Account Management or Client Relationship Management role
- Experience of multi-channel digital marketing – SEO, PPC, CRO, Email Marketing, Social and Content Marketing
- A flexible approach to the way you work and what you do.
- Experience of writing for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work on your own initiative & as part of a team.
- Ability to manage relationships with tact & diplomacy.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Adwords accounts
- Data and analytically savvy