Digital Business Development Manager
We are searching for a Digital Business Development Manager to join an expanding Digital Performance Consultancy based in the North East.
They deliver high-performing digital transformation and demand generation strategies for ambitious businesses throughout the UK. This is an integral role in the business that will help drive growth, backed by a team of industry analysts to help you identify and close opportunities.
We offer hybrid working, with a requirement to be in their North East offices twice a week. You’ll also be expected to travel to meet new/prospective clients, so you must be flexible to meet these needs.
- Identify and engage prospective clients through various channels, including cold calling, email and LinkedIn, networking events, and industry conferences.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers to understand their digital marketing needs and present tailored solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop comprehensive proposals and deliver persuasive presentations to potential clients.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing agreements to ensure mutual satisfaction and long-term partnerships.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, driving revenue growth for the company.
Essential experience and personal criteria:-
- Proven track record of success in a business development role.
- You will need proven experience in an agency setting, be commercially minded be able to create and manage your own ICP and pipeline.
- Interest / understanding of web design and development, search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and other digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with potential clients.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a passion for driving business growth.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Good understanding of system and document management principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a team-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases