Digital Business Development Manager
Central Employment are working in partnership with an established digital performance and web development agency in the North East. They are looking to expand their sales team, with the appointment of a Digital Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be professional, confident and passionate about results and will have the drive and commitment to succeed.
In return, they can offer a relaxed yet dynamic office environment, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work and learn from a team of digital experts across several disciplines. The business can offer a genuine commitment with regard to personal development and retention. This will allow you to develop your career whilst we build our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a major role within our sales team and this exciting growth sector. Due to the companies successful sales approach, strategy and target client base, the role is mainly office based with some travel to key industry events and expo’s.
- Identifying potential new customers and qualify leads
- Consultatively pitching to key decision makers at senior level
- Understand what motivates and influences buyers’ behaviour
- Achieving and exceeding monthly targets
- Consultative sales approach with a commercial understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Adapt communication style, language and content to the situation & prospect
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, lasting business relationships
- Present proposals clearly and logically
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO, PPC, website development and social media marketing opportunities
- Proven consultative sales in the digital marketing sector
- Experience of selling to marketing professionals