Digital Account Strategist
Central Employment are working as a dedicated recruitment partner to a rapidly expanding, full-service digital and creative agency, as they look to recruit a client facing Digital Account Strategist.
Purpose of the Digital Account Strategist:
Responsible for building and managing positive client relationships and leading on the client’s social media / digital strategy and web projects with the focus to create added value to client
• Advising and leading on overall social media, digital strategy and project work e.g. web and providing proactive solutions.
• Ensuring account delivery to contract has been delivered.
• Regular ROI reporting.
• Leading on and project managing all aspects of client’s delivery and projects.
• Being the main point of contact for the clients you manage.
• An in depth and detailed understanding of the client’s business and the industry they operate in is crucial.
• Actively ensuring client retention, escalating where there are any clients ‘at risk’ and taking appropriate action improve performance of strategies, campaign and projects.
• Attending client calls and meetings.
• Leading on creative ideation meetings with colleagues delivering on clients accounts that you manage.
Education, experience and knowledge:
• A degree or background in Marketing, Advertising, Social Media or Digital Marketing is preferable.
• A proven track record in managing client relationships.
• A rounded marketing knowledge covering digital and social.
• Previous experience developing social and digital marketing strategies.
• Experience of working in a digital marketing environment is advantageous – client side or agency