Digital Account Manager
Central Employment are working with a Digital performance agency based in Newcastle, due to impressive client wins they are looking for a Digital Account Manager to exceed and maximise the potential of clients. I’m looking for a successful project manager with an understanding of digital projects from an agency setting. There will be a lot of autonomy with the role enabling you to shape your own future.
Their client base and reputation is growing both inside and outside the North East, so the role will involve some occasional travel for client meetings in London and other areas of the UK where teleconferencing isn’t feasible.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management, ideally with 2-3+ years experience in a digital role
- Sound project management skills, judgement and first class organisation skills
- Experience of building and nurturing long-term relationships with clients
- A good understanding of digital trends and website functionality clients need
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to craft intelligent client handling messaging, strategic documentation, insights which promote the agency and in support of new business initiatives.
- An understanding of digital product lifecycles and strong planning skills
- Competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Opportunities for flexible working.
- An open working environment and forum for sharing ideas.
- Time to experiment with new technology and business opportunities and space for personal development.
- Organised and paid social events.
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.