Digital Account Director (SEO/PPC)
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning, full service digital marketing agency in the North East, as they look to recruit a client facing, Digital Account Director, operating within their client service function, reporting into the Head of Client Services.
Overview of the Digital Account Director’s key responsibilities:
- Lead on key-client digital marketing performance
- Deliver top-notch leadership skills with campaign teams
- Deliver success through others
- Own the commercial and strategic growth plans for your group of accounts
- Lead technical conversations and decision making on multi-service, new business pitches
- Use your outstanding interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues and client stakeholders in creating digital marketing strategies centralised around business critical objectives and targets to drive performance
Additional key responsibilities:
- Understand your client’s brand inside-out, their industry and their key stakeholders
- Understand the impact/effect of other marketing activity on your client’s performance
- Manage the clients budget across services to optimise performance
- Align client’s future business goals with longer-term digital marketing performance strategies, have a view of their world 12-24 months out.
- Be responsive and fast moving when reacting to client requirements and challenges
- Track performance and hold internal service delivery teams accountable for progress and performance for your client accounts by critically reviewing channel tactics and reasoning
- Presenting digital marketing strategies at senior level to clients
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Support the delivery of quality clients reports with genuine campaign performance insights aligned with strategy objectives
- Own specific strategic development initiatives within the business to improve our commercial performance.
- Commits to personal development using both Agency training & support as well as a personal commitment to personal and performance improvement
- Be a role model within the agency
- Be visible throughout the Agency as a thought leader on digital marketing
- Be able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and Agency senior management team
- An experienced client services professional with current or legacy digital performance agency experience
- The skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth
- While knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, CRO/Data and Affiliates.
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients
- Confident, engaging and consultative communicator with strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills