Digital Account Director
Central Employment are looking to recruit a client facing, Digital Account Director, joining a global performance marketing and media agency in central Manchester.
If you are looking to work on large international eCommerce Retail and service led B2B accounts, plus manage and develop a talented team of Client Service Managers, this is the ideal role for you.
To drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and capability; to deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have measurable business performance value to clients at the heart. To be a brand ambassador to help build the business reputation
- Builds and owns relationships with mid & enterprise level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is a trusted advisor, owning mid-level client relationships
- Deepens the client relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service, Can talk with ease about Owned & Earned Media and understand the day to day
- Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Uses historic campaign performance and future media trends to stimulate future-thinking strategies
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating forecasts & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Relevant industry experience, and ideally some agency-side experience
- Confidence to input into Board meetings with peers and senior management
- Ability to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results & client satisfaction
- Manage team to deliver excellent client service & excellent communications solutions
- Talks comfortably about the Operating Model
- Identify areas for income growth and improved profit margins
- Effective cross channel plans in place that exceed client expectations
- Updating the business plan and forecast
- Effective management of invoices payable/debtors
- Resilient – Coping well with extreme pressure, pace and ambiguity and learning with your client. Leading others to do the same.
- Client Impact – Demonstrate credibility and gravitas to engage with the client at business strategy level.
- Accountable Leadership – Being decisive, but capable of coaching others to develop independence and create sustainable capability.
- Resourceful – Look ahead and makes decisions now to avoid future risks or take advantage of opportunities on the horizon
- Robust – Being able to process a large amount of different information to deliver a robust and insightful perspective.
- Good all round knowledge of clients, products and services
- Commercial awareness that delivers results
- Good leadership, development, coaching and mentoring skills