Digital Account Director
Central Employment are delighted to be working recruiting an Digital Account Director for a global media agency. Based in the North East, this is a new, client facing role that have been created within this fast growing media agency.
Purpose of the Digital Account Director:
Your primary focus as an Account Director will be delivery of first class service for your multi-discipline clients, through your meticulous project management skills, commercial acumen, digital and technical knowledge, confident communication and problem solving skills.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Account Director:
You will act as the key point of contact with your senior level client contacts and be the gatekeeper between your portfolio of clients and the agency’s internal teams of dedicated SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Affiliate, Analytics and Media specialists.
You will oversee the formulation and execution of integrated digital performance strategy in order to deliver on each client’s bespoke KPI’s; leading to high levels of client satisfaction and growth.
Working on this account in particular, you will be required to drive an integrated product and services. Integration and collaboration is at the heart of their business and is a key requirement for our client.
There are a number of other clients within the business and part of your time will be spent on focusing on how you can improve the growth and client happiness of a select few of these.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good experience in working in a multi-media team, Ideally within an agency group
- A high level of experience in managing digital campaigns, ideally for blue-chip clients
- Digital Performance background with deep understanding of at least one channel (ideally SEO, PPC, Programmatic or Display)
- A good base knowledge across all digital channels
- Experience of directly managing people
- A strong POV on digital performance and or digital media backed up with experience
- Excellent client management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
- Strong presentation skills
- A good knowledge of marketing principles & strategy
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Manage numerous projects and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- A strong grasp of digital marketing methods and results driven performance metrics
- An understanding of brand planning and advertising awareness measurement
- A willingness to learn new marketing concepts and challenge conventional wisdom