Digital Account Director
Central Employment are seeking a Digital Account Director, taking up a new role due to expansion within a digital agency based in the North East. The firm offer clients on a global scale, bespoke digital and web solutions from web applications, web build to full digital transformation.
Digital Account Director:
You need to be bursting with good ideas, be passionate, be able to take the world with you towards your vision and deliver, deliver, deliver. You will own the strategy, own the relationship and own the leadership of the accounts. You will be responsible for the successful development of the accounts and therefore the commercials of the accounts. You will be taking several of the UK’s leading companies on a journey to the heart of customer-centricity. We are here to succeed and you will be a major part of the team. You will manage a number of our largest and most precious accounts.
The role would report directly into the CEO.
- Work as a partner with the client
- Strategic plans for the Account(s)
- Develop the commercial opportunities for agency and client
- Guide and consult with the clients
- Ability to demonstrate mature, sophisticated relationship development at a high level
- Drive business growth, develop a proactive plan
- Deliver against agreed account plan and budgets
- Lead the team, giving direction and support and ensure the agency has the correct level of skills to deliver for the clients
- Monitor and review the processes to ensure we deliver as an agency
- Account manage the client to become integral to their team
Working with some of the agency’s largest accounts, on the continued development and roll out of their web technologies and digital solutions. Use insight to define the solution. Ability to see the digital future and take your clients there. Work with the project and delivery time to make sure the solutions are delivered to time and budget. Monitor and report the success of the solutions internally and externally.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in working in digital, web technologies
- Ideally digital, web design, build agency side.
- Sectors experience – b2b, but most importantly the ability to take information and build strategies for our client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Data – knowledge of how data works and what we can do with it. Equally an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies.
- Digital – understand what’s going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels.
- Team leadership and management experience.
- Understanding of b2b segmentations.
- Understanding of using data to manage customers.
- Need to navigate large and complex client organisations.
- Dealing at director level
- Good technical understanding at a micro and macro level