CRO & Web Analytics Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a digital marketing and technology driven organisation as they look to appoint a CRO & Web Analytics Manager.
As a CRO & Web Analytics Manager you will be responsible for creating changes to our clients websites that we then test against the original to see which performs better.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
Working with the Conversion Rate Optimisation & Web Analytics team, the executive role involves supporting the client on boarding process, data extraction in Google Analytics, supporting the research and test phases of CRO campaigns and reporting upon CRO test results. In this role the executive will work upon a range of websites across a varied client portfolio with a view to increase onsite conversions.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
CRO activities aim to increase conversions through a range of conversion techniques and rigorous research and analysis. They work with both ecommerce and lead generation sites. Our CRO campaigns also encompass cart abandonment strategy; and look to improve/address onsite engagement rates and average order values. CRO is an exciting and emerging digital discipline and this role presents an excellent opportunity to learn a valuable skill set and to join an experienced team; giving you a fantastic initial step into a creative yet data driven digital service.
- Managing and executing client set-up and on boarding
- Detailed data extraction in Google Analytics, including the creation of customised reports, goal/funnel/event set-up and attribution modelling
- Annotating usability tests/extracting data
- Supporting the research and analysis of client’s customers and competitors
- Supporting the CRO test process
- Monitoring and reporting upon CRO client tests on a daily basis/construction of monthly/quarterly reports
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the flawless management of the CRO campaigns under your care, and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- An advanced knowledge of Google Analytics – qualification preferred or 2+ yrs. proven advanced experience
- Organised with the ability to interrogate data.
- A curious, objective and scientific mind; you will enjoy challenges such as puzzles
- An appreciation of strategy and consequence is key.
- A keen interest in statistical trends is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong willingness to learn, happy to be a team player and a wish to contribute positively to the department in a proactive way.
- Good knowledge of Excel is essential
- Comfortable emailing and talking to clients
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines