CRO Strategy Manager
Central Employment are hiring a client facing CRO Strategy Manager, joining a highly regarded and global digital media network based in the North of England.
Main responsibilties of the CRO Strategy Manager:
- Lead our conversion optimisation programmes for our top accounts.
- Instill a culture of evidence-based approach to website optimisation throughout the team, using quantitative and qualitative methods to truly understand our clients’ products and customers.
- Plan CRO strategies that will improve performance for our clients, this could be through A/B testing, a page/journey redesign, optimising the acquisition journey, site speed optimisation, or any alternatives we deem relevant.
- Be available as senior point of contact on client accounts and provide guidance to Senior Executives with their clients
- Plan out resource for client activity, and ensure internal teams (designers, developers, web analysts and UX researchers) are working within our resource targets
- Senior lead for calls with our top clients and ensure the wider team maintain clear and prompt communication
- Act as project manager for the client and wider team, gathering and providing updates on activities, and ensuring deadlines and quality levels are met
- Communicate success of optimisation programme with senior client stakeholders
- Organise and deliver training sessions for junior members of the team
- Develop relationships with our wider agency teams; such as PPC, SEO, Social, Affiliates, Analytics etc.
- Develop our product offering, innovating and harnessing the skills of the team to ensure we’re at the forefront of CRO in the market
Experience required for the CRO Strategy Manager:
The successful candidate will need to be able to lead multiple client optimisation programmes at the same time and provide support to the wider team so the following skillsets are required:
- Passionate about customer behaviour, optimising online experiences and an interest in wider digital marketing activity
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing, especially CRO or UX, and the ability to create and action a strategy to improve client performance
- Experience of managing a team project, preferably in digital marketing
- You must be able to efficiently manage your team’s workload to provide the best results for multiple clients; providing clear briefs, proactively identifying problems and blockers, QAing work so it is at the desired level and prioritising team activity to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead a team of project managers, designers, developers, researchers and web analysts
- Excellent communication skills, having the confidence to lead client calls/meetings and engage with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to create a strong relationship with our client stakeholders
- Desire to continually learn and develop, and coach those around you to do the same
- Experience of using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Capability to analyse data and uncover insights and trends
- Experience with research methodologies such as polls/surveys, remote research, moderated research, guerrilla research, customer interviews etc.
- Knowledge of website management, either ecommerce trading, content creation or lead generation
- Awareness of UX design principles
- Leadership experience, whether direct management or mentoring