Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a fast growing and market leading eCommerce, Web-Print based organisation. They are looking to expand their UK CRM team, with the appointment of a data and customer insights savvy CRM Manager.
Purpose of the CRM Manager:
The CRM Manager will a key part of the CRM team and make a major contribution to the ongoing growth of this function and the business as a whole. The CRM Manager will be responsible for driving increased value from the customer lifecycle communication strategy. The role will primarily be responsible for implementing new customer programmes, managing and optimising existing activities as well as making recommendations of new projects and tests. This role will use data and insight as the starting point of all activity, so you will need to be excited about using sophisticated data sets and constantly improving our understanding of our customers and putting this knowledge into action. The CRM team manage a multichannel strategy so you will be working with multiple marketing channels.
- set up and continually optimise our customer lifecycle communications. Using data and insight to guide your thinking you will develop new programmes and continually optimise the active programmes.
- responsible for reaching and engaging our customers. You will be accountable for growing the number of customers interacting with our communications and website, and for improving their conversion through to purchase.
- taking ownership for your work will require you to report on the performance of your campaigns to all levels of the business, making clear and compelling recommendations for improvements and changes.
- using data to understand our customer better is central to our CRM success. Working with the data teams you will use data to find new opportunities to better segment, target and engage our customers through your campaigns, ultimately driving increased revenue growth.
- you will be responsible for communication strategies across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. You will need to be able to manage complex customer communication ecosystems and be responsible for the optimisation of these in order to hit the business goals.
- You will be responsible for using data to personalise both the targeting and the content of your communications
- 2-4 years in a CRM/Customer marketing role managing multichannel customer lifecycle and automated campaigns
- Worked within a B2C and or eCommerce focussed organisation
- Track record of delivering revenue growth through multichannel communication strategies
- Ability to use sophisticated data to develop your understanding of customers and use this to build new communications
- Experience with hands on campaign management within an ESP/CRM tool
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Ability to identify and create the most compelling messages for different customers at different points within their lifecycle. You should understand how to use different messages to drive the desired behaviours from our customers.
- Managing multiple stakeholders. This role will have multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business. The ability to influence and drive change is key to this role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Experience managing loyalty programmes is a bonus