Content Marketing Executive
Central Employment is proud to be working with one of our ever expanding clients as they seek to further increase the size of their Marketing and Content team by taking on an experience Content Marketing Writer to work in their Durham based office.
Our client is currently undergoing positive changes within the organisation and has a Senior Leadership team who are driving the company in a new direction, a direction where marketing is going to be a major aspect of their growth plan moving forward. This is your opportunity to get involved early doors, and really make a change. You’ll be working for a large membership organisation who represents the bests interests in their members, it will be your job to participate in writing up the monthly magazine, press releases, and other content to keep them fully informed.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with a Journalistic or Content Writing background who has spent a few years working in a similar role. Culturally, you need to be a positive person who is always looking to expand their skills set while also being willing to work closely with colleagues to help grow theirs.
- Monitor local, national, and industry publications in order to feed the latest, relevant, news to the members as well as the rest of the team.
- Research and write pro-active story ideas and case studies for the use in both digital and print media.
- Draft and distribute news releases.
- Write reactive statements to breaking news stories.
- Assist in the co-ordination of campaigns.
- Produce media briefings.
- liaise with various departments to identify and maximise media opportunities
- Strong writer, able to deliver good quality content quickly.
- Experience in communications or PR positions.
- Good Social Media skills.
- Media handling experience.
- Experienced in Content Management Systems.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.