Client Partnership Manager
Central Employment is proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s fastest-growing fulfilment companies with their Head Office and sites across the North East. With their ongoing expansion across multiple departments, they are now looking for a Client Partnership Manager to work on selected portfolios to increase sales through value-added services.
As a Client Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for selected clients to not only ensure they have the high-quality experience they will be used to but also increase revenue through a variety of offerings that are relevant to their needs. This isn’t about the hard sell, this is about building long-term business partnerships.
Day to day you’ll be working alongside a passionate team with experienced leadership. You’ll hold regular meetings with clients that add value, Identify and upsell Services, research new areas for client growth as well as new revenue streams, and analyse sales reports for internal review.
This environment is currently undergoing big, positive changes, shifting the mentality to be one built for the future. Not only as a company but as a community. Being founded in the North East, they aim to keep their growth as localised as possible, while ensuring they operate as a Carbon-Neutral organisation.
What you’ll gain:
- Learning Culture: A culture built on Development. You’ll be fully supported where possible in your own development.
- Career Growth: Opportunities for personal and professional development. As the company continues their huge growth, there will be an expansion across the board.
- Dynamic Environment: Collaborate with a diverse and talented team in a wide range of departments.
- Salary: Between £28,000 and £30,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- A history of building and maintaining strong client relations.
- Experience working in an account management environment.
- Eager and passionate about the work you’re doing.
- Polite and professional at all times.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure timely client communication, running a “Right first time” policy
- Review client orders are dispatched according to the timeline.
- Facilitate interdepartmental projects.
- Direct complaints and feedback to relevant departments.
- Ensure accurate mapping for new services and price/service changes.
This is an exciting role, in an organisation ready to change the industry. This is your time to be apart of that journey. Apply today to find out more!