Business Development Manager- South East
Central Employment are delighted to be working with on of our key clients as they continue to expand and look for a Business Development Manager for the South East region. The client offers a range of products through their multi-channel approach. The Business Development Manager will join an already successful national sales team.
The client are one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and can offer an extremely competitive salary and bonus structure and have a high staff retention rate. The Business Development Manager will build and develop client relationships in the South East region, consistently building a pipeline and being the first point of contact for new enquiries in the region.
- Prospect, qualify and close business in the region
- Develop and maintain sales strategy
- Update and maintain CRM
- Create and develop sales plan to ensure all prospects are progressed
- Present information to clients, internal staff and stakeholders
- Liaise with staff at head office
- Build network in region, actively looking for new opportunities
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in client facing business development role
- Experience conducting client meetings and pitching for new business
- Strong account management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially focused
- Driven and motivated
- Knowledge of Promotional Clothing or Uniform desirable but not essential
This role is a full time, permanent position which is home based with regional travel. The salary is up to £35,000 dependant on experience with an achievable bonus of £18,000 per annum. The client also provide a company car (BMW), company laptop and company mobile phone. There is travel to Durham required once per month for a national sales meeting.
The successful candidate can be situated anywhere in the South East, and will need a full UK driving licence.