Business Development Manager (SEO/PPC)
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading North East based Digital Marketing Agency, a specialist in iGaming, Travel and Retail SEO & PPC services.
They are looking to expand, looking to achieve further new business targets, with the key appointment of a Business Development Manager (SEO/PPC).
What will you be doing:
- Identify and contact prospects by phone who may be interested in our SEO / PPC Solutions
- Qualify / Disqualify
- CRM – Pipedrive
- Respond to provided sales leads and referred prospects in a timely manner
- Meet with prospects to present our SEO and PPC services (Teams / Face to Face)
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for new agency business in accordance with personal sales targets
- Building a qualified sales pipeline
- Using LinkedIn Regularly and Following-up with prospects
- Identification of cross selling opportunities within current customers, e.g. an SEO client may be interested in
- running a Google / Bing Ads campaign
- Work closely with the SEO and PPC service delivery teams
What are we looking for?
- An ability to use all lead generation tools to prospect new clients within Travel, iGaming or FMCG
- Experience in within the digital marketing
- a Minimum of 2 years selling a service, ideally SEO or PPC
- Someone who is Enthusiastic, is Money Motivated, and who wants to succeed and grow with us.