Business Development Manager (SaaS)
Central Employment are working in partnership with a global SaaS organisation, specialist in providing eCommerce retailers bespoke solutions to increase online sales and retain customers. Due to further growth into new territories, they are recruiting a Business Development Manager (SaaS) to prospect and convert new business in the US, Canada, Middle East and South Africa.
Purpose of the Business Development Manager (SaaS):
The role needs you to be a hunter, whilst creating and nurturing relationships with prospects from enterprise level brands. Your responsibilities will be to drive revenue within your territory, starting from creating opportunities, meeting brands and managing the sales process including commercial, technical and legal conversations until closing.
Your Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager:
• Deliver new revenue and onboard the biggest brands
• Become an expert in product in order to effectively deliver product demonstrations to clients on our service, solutions and features;
• Build relationships, pitch and prospect products to Enterprise brands, and close deals within a dedicated market;
• Network and engage with the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital agencies, maximizing all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase client value;
• Collaborate with wider support teams, implementation teams, product teams to ensure a seamless experience for your clients;
• Leverage existing relations, within partnerships and existing clients, to strengthen the relationship within the brand and increase the likelihood of them joining use the companies solutions
• Through a nurturing approach, build a strong pipeline of the right level of brands, negotiating and closing business to benefit our growth, and therefore contributing to our market leader status; and
• Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- A Proven experience of closing business with enterprise brands
- Demonstrated experience of successful process and target driven sales attainment in a B2B environment.
- A solid and up to date understanding of the e-commerce space (preferred).
- Knowledge of the digital industry, with preferred experience/awareness of the benefits of SaaS