Business Development Executive (SEO/PPC/Digital PR)
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an established and strategic Digital Creative agency in Newcastle, as they look to recruit a driven and ambitious Business Development Executive (SEO/PPC/Digital PR).
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, my client are looking for a dynamic, commercially-minded Business Development Executive to join their growing Sales team to help identify prospects who would benefit from our ROI focused website, app to digital marketing offerings.
In this fast paced, exciting role, you will be proactively reaching out, speaking to and nurturing new business sales opportunities with sector leading brands, who may be looking for faster or more effective growth online.
You will be the face and voice of agency, where you will be the first person that the brand interacts with, you will use your initiative, discover, approach and build a relationship with key decision makers in ambitious companies, it will be your role to educate potential prospects on how we can help, before seamlessly passing the prospect over to our director of business development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospects who would benefit from working and partnering with our agency.
- Research the business and ensure that we reach out with key insights on how they can better their web or online presence. Inspire them!
- Build rapport with marketing, eCommerce and communication teams inside the brands we want to work with, and make them want to work with us.
- Use a variety of prospecting tools, such as phone calls, videos, email, social media to engage with prospects.
- You will be able to use your insight and expertise to nurture the prospect until there is a sales opportunity, following extensive training.
- Work to targets and KPIs weekly, monthly and annually.
- Have previous experience in outbound sales
- Have experience or sound knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets.
- Be self-motivated with a real desire to get the job done!
- Be hungry, ambitious, with a strong desire for continuous improvement
- Have clear and effective communication skills – both written and verbal (this is essential)