Business Development Director (SEO/PPC)
Central Employment are requiring a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Director (SEO/PPC). It’s an exciting, varied, high-profile role, and one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth nationally and Internationally across the business.
The role will be predominately generating new business and selling online marketing contracts across a broad cross section of industries.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
This successful International Digital Marketing firm are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 5+ years B2B sales experience
- Ideally have sales experience within SEO or PPC
- Ideally agency experience
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be an essential part of this role
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.