B2C Sales Consultants
Central Employment are happy to be recruiting for a leading global EdTech company. Due to a recent expansion, we are looking to recruit a number of driven and motivated B2C sales consultants, based in their Newcastle City Centre offices.
Purpose of B2C Sales Consultants:
B2C Sales Consultants will be required to manage a pipeline of prospects, supporting them through the process from the point of enquiry through to conversion.
- Proactive sales activity by phone, email, WhatsApp, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other platforms to meet agreed KPI’s and daily sales activity
- Utilise video meetings and screen sharing to connect with and support prospects in their decision making process
- Ensure that direct sales enquiries are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
- Collaborate with the admins team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of leads to improve conversion rates, attain sales outcomes and provide high standards of customer service.
- Record the details of all sales activity after each conversation in HubSpot, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and giving clear visibility of results and the current sales pipeline.
- Be receptive and open to training and development in the role.
- Deliver weekly reports in a timely manner, in order to assess progress towards goals in the sales cycle.
- Excellent communication and consultative sales skills.
- Persuasive relationship builder.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised.
- Customer service oriented.
- Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals.
- Attention to detail, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Adaptable and versatile.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a track record of high achievement.
- Supportive team player.
- Target-driven, determined and ambitious.
- Aptitude for using technology and e-media.
- Experience of working in a B2C sales team or sales-focused customer service environment.
- A degree or equivalent work-based learning
- Experience using CRM such as HubSpot