B2C eCommerce Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an award-winning FMCG brand based in the Greater Manchester. They are looking to recruit an experienced B2C eCommerce Manager, reporting into the Head of eCommerce & Digital, managing their onsite trading, marketplace, data and merchandising channels.
The B2C eCommerce Manager role:
- Full responsibility for the B2C business incl. P&L management.
- Omnichannel Logistics, fulfilment and service management and improvement.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates and overall website traffic.
- Improve, develop and lead B2C marketplace strategy.
- Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team.
- Ensuring channels are kept up-to-date with correct product, offers, and gift offers as well as updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work hand in hand with the buying team to decide on product and range decisions.
- Ensure that B2C ecommerce trading requirements are championed and communicated within the digital marketing, PR/Marketing and design teams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant B2C eCommerce focussed role, operated at senior exec or manager level
- Strong eCommerce Trading and Merchandise experience
- In-depth experience across B2C marketplace and landscape
- eCommerce Fulfilment experience
- Experience of a product based business, preferably FMCG industry