B2C Digital Marketing Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with multi award-winning eCommerce and Retail brand, as they look to appoint a B2C Digital Marketing Manager. Based from their North East HQ, you will work with the Head of Marketing to create, develop and execute a digital marketing strategy, in-line with the overall marketing plan.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive individual to join the team as Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the digital marketing strategy for the company, leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Overview of the B2C Digital Marketing Manager role:
The role will involve working closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams and managing agencies to increase awareness of the brand online, to build on existing success and to launch campaigns on time and to budget.
- Key stakeholder in setting the Digital Marketing Strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Benchmark competitor media spend for digital marketing and plan a schedule of activity throughout the year.
- Manage digital channels and devise strategies to drive traffic through a mix of initiatives and channels.
- Design, launch and measure integrated marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, execution and budgetary control of all digital marketing, including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile App, E-Mail and Display advertising campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting, measuring channels against ROI and CPA targets.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar B2C digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, E-Mail and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience managing a marketing database and E-Mail campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an accurate eye for detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven track record in a similar retail company, with multi product experience required, ideally within a mail order environment
- A self-starter who thrives in a result driven, creative environment with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate the team