B2B Marketing Specialist
Central Employment are delighted to be seeking a B2B Marketing Specialist on behalf of one of the fastest growing B2B Marketing Agencies based in the North East.
My client, specialises in working with technical and innovation focused businesses from sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, science, research, pharmaceutical and technology.
Main purpose of Marketing Campaign Specialist:
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of a range of different marketing projects for clients from technical sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, science, research, pharmaceutical and technology.
Purpose of this role is:
- To deliver client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client satisfaction/retention.
- To deliver marketing campaigns that will help our clients increase their profile and awareness globally.
- To work with the account director to develop client marketing strategies and plans.
- To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
They are looking for an experienced and passionate marketing professional who can shape our clients’ marketing strategies, create compelling marketing campaigns that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support the account director in advising our B2B clients on their marketing strategy and plan.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Liaise with clients to scope and agree marketing campaign requirements.
- Create work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery
- Deliver a range of client work and manage their projects and campaigns.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Monitor and review client projects and provide update reports.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Conduct market research activities for clients (market, competitors, customers) which will be fed into their marketing strategies.
- With the account director, develop marketing strategies for clients which include positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, buyer journey etc and a fully integrated marketing plan (cross platform).
- Deliver client work and manage a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on marketing activity.
- Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
- Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and feedback on new trends and ideas.
- Establish and maintain a programme of personal development in marketing/PR.
- Provide the best marketing services to your client portfolio in line with our vision of being the leading B2B marketing specialists in our industry.
Education and formal qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level with significant relevant industry experience in marketing, ideally more than 4 years.
- Agency experience is advantageous however you will be considered if you have strong in-house marketing experience.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience of liaising with clients and project managing their marketing campaign requirements.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
Specific skills, aptitude, knowledge
- Strong understanding of marketing at a strategic level.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Strong understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as online PR channels and social media.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a clear focus on high standards and business performance.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
- Understands the principles of marketing and the need for consistency within all the company’s and clients branding, marketing and communications.
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into user friendly language.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client care and manage their needs and expectations.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
- Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service