Associate Digital Account Director
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading and globally recognised Performance Marketing and Media agency, as they look to recruit an Associate Digital Account Director, based from their Leeds hub.
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic recommendations and manage all resources to ensure the Client’s marketing needs are met. They are viewed as a trusted advisor to client, understands and articulates client business insights and leverages to contribute ways to move business forward, lead and monitor the day-to-day activities; proactively identify new business building insights and opportunities, manage, motivate and develop their team; work with other departments to develop and execute strategies that will build the Client’s business.
- Manages the Business – delivers the service proposition to clients and full end to end management of the business on individual clients
- Relationship Management – owns the client relationships as per the defined relationship strategy for the client
- Proactively Identifies Client Development Opportunities – flags specific client cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Commercial and service ownership of client relationship – drives seamless delivery and profitability of account
- Team Management – manages and motivates team around the clients objectives and culture
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within a digital media agency is preferred, however in-house Marketing Managers would be considered
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadline.
- Experience in senior client services role – account director or senior client services associate
- Strong multi-channel digital experience
- The ability to develop, grow and build out a client services team
- A commercially focused strategist
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked