Central Employment are delighted to recruiting for an experienced and data driven Analytics Manager, joining a global data, insights and digital performance agency in Manchester.
Purpose of the Analytics Manager:
The Analytics Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of Web Analytics solutions for clients. The Manager leads the client relationship to understand the client’s objectives and overlays their expertise and the support of Web Analysts within the team to define & deliver a plan to make comprehensive data available and drive the adoption and understanding of the value of this data throughout the client organisation.
Key responsibilties of the Analytics Manager:
• Consulting with and understanding client requirements translating into a comprehensive measurement & implementation plan.
• For Google Analytics 360 clients, maximise value for clients by leveraging the full enterprise capabilities of the Analytics 360 Suite.
• Lead communication of progress & presentation of delivered work to clients
• Proactively leading the review and refinement of the processes & frameworks we use in the team to deliver excellent client work. Driving adoption of new and emerging tools, features & techniques to continually enhance the value of available data for the client.
- You’ll also be an expert user of Google Analytics, including technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manager
- A background of working within a digital, data driven role within performance/tech maketing – CRO, Web Manager – circa 3 yrs commercially
- Operated within a digital agency setting
- Analytical problem solver who can independently discover solutions to technical challenges
- Other beneficial technical skills: Adobe Analytics (and DTM) experience, Analytics Management API, Google BigQuery , Google Cloud Platform