Affiliate & Partnership Marketing Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading and award-winning digital performance agency in the North East. Due to on-going growth and success, they are seeking an additional Affiliate & Partnership Marketing Manager.
They will have strong communication skills, great knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to manage various stakeholders and projects at once. They are looking for a team player who is highly analytical with excellent time management and organisational skills.
Overview of the Affiliate & Partnership Marketing Manager role:-
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other digital services
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across their portfolio – which includes major brands within the B2C, eCommerce sector.
- Circa 2-3 yrs in digital marketing, in particular affiliate, partnership and Influncer marketing channels.
- Worked within a client facing, campaign and strategic role, ideally within a digital agency, publisher or affiliate provider