Affiliate Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working with a long term and award-winning digital performance client, a global Affiliate, Partnership and Influencer agency. We’ve recruited a number of key team members across their Affiliate team, and are delighted to be supporting them on an additional Affiliate Marketing Manager role.
Key responsibilties of the Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other services
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across theiir portfolio – which includes major brands mainly within the eCommerce sectors.
- Being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and relationship building and work with your clients to bring them to life to achieve success.
- Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience. This role requires you to engage with an array of stakeholders from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, so we’re after a strong and confident communicator.
- Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- As mentioned above, our Affiliate Marketing Manager positions require at least two years’ experience in a client facing role – Affiliate/Digital Agency, Network or Publisher