Affiliate Marketing Executive
Central Employment are working in partnership with a repeat client, an award-winning digital performance specialist. Due to on-going demand of their Affiliate and Partnership programs, they are looking for a talented and ambitious Affiliate Marketing Executive.
The role will have you working alongside their team of Affiliate Marketing Managers and Senior Managers, you’ll be assisting with the day to day smooth running of our affiliate programs across their portfolio – which includes major brands within the eCommerce sector, based in the UK and globally. The right person will be enthusiastic, committed, proactive and resourceful.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn the ropes of working in a full-service digital agency, and you’ll receive a complete company induction and on-the-job training to get you up to speed with the market-leading service we provide our clients.
A few particulars of the role:
- Supporting account managers in service delivery to a high standard
- Developing and managing timetables and deadlines for clients, suppliers and internal departments
- Helping to maintain high client retention by providing a custom tailored service, ensuring objectives and expectations are exceeded
- Helping to develop strong relationships with affiliates and networks through delivery of regular reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients while being a further point of communication for clients over email, telephone and in person
- Work closely with your Line Manager to develop your personal progress and service performance
- Analyse competitor activity and investigate trend research to increase awareness of client markets
- Collaborate with other services including SEO, Analytics and Affiliate Marketing, to exceed client goals through a focused, multi-channel approach
- You must have a proven history within an Affiliate Marketing role, this can be from inside a digital agency or in-house within a dedicated Affiliate role, managing multiple brands or campaigns.
- At least 6 months to a year’s online Marketing experience with direct experience within Affiliate, Influencer and or Partnership Marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with clients and internal teams
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and affiliate marketing experience; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Excel, GA, HTML, BB Code and associate media platforms/paid media technology as required.