Central Employment are delighted to be working with an award-winning B2B & B2C Financial Services provider, as they look to recruit a forward thinking and career driven Marketing Executive.
Due to business needs, the role would be full time office based, offering a salary of £26,000-£28,000 DOE, plus excellent personal development.
Purpose of the Marketing Executive:
You will grow the company’s online presence, increase website traffic and drive calls to increase enquiries and sales through a range of online and offline marketing activity and channels, including direct mail, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media and SEO.
This is a hands-on role giving you the chance to put your experience into action, acquire new skills and develop your career in a thriving and ambitious business.
Marketing Executive duties include:
- Work on the company’s websites and develop new content in line with online marketing strategy. Includes developing new landing pages and blogs in line with SEO strategy.
- Design and dispatch B2C and B2B email marketing campaigns to maintain engagement with partners, customers and prospect and drive repeat revenue. Create targeted and triggered campaigns using segmentation and automation. Ensure that databases are grown, refreshed and maintained and used in compliance with data protection legislation.
- Grow company’s reach and presence across social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Linked In. Develop campaigns to engage with audiences and increase enquiries. Run paid campaigns across social. Identify bloggers and influencers.
- Play your part in the company’s SEM strategy which includes search engine optimisation and paid search. Monitor keyword growth. Work closely with digital agency to achieve goals.
- Get involved in acquisition and retention campaigns via direct mail and SMS.
- Utilise internal/external marketing and product technology systems and software and liaise with third party providers to improve customer experience and deliver marketing activity and campaigns
Marketing Executive Essential requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role that involves 2 or more of the following areas: email marketing, CRM, social media, website editing / SEO.
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge/Experience of web-based content management systems, e.g. WordPress.
- Knowledge/Experience of online photo design tools, e.g. Canva.
- Knowledge/Experience of paid social tools, eg. Meta.
- Ability to use data for marketing purposes.
- Understanding of marketing, social media and CRM techniques to use for different audiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other Google products.
- Positive and energetic. Team player.
- Passionate to succeed.
- Self-starter able to prioritise.
Marketing Executive: Desirable requirements
- Design skills
- Google programmes (Tag Manager, Data Studio, AdWords)
- Social Media advertising (Meta Business Manager)
- Understanding/experience of AHREFS