Marketing Design Specialist
Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading UK & globally recognised Customised and Personalisation Sports Apparel organisation. They are seeking a highly creative Marketing Design Specialist, based from their Macclesfield facility.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Design Specialist
- Support the marketing and design manager to create effective sports related marketing campaigns and any relevant design related requests including photography, social media posts, video, email and print comms.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for optimisation.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes in the sports branding industry.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders in the sports industry. Ensure that clubs and stores have relevant and up-to-date information related to the products we provide.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to enhance marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure creative assets meet marketing objectives.
Experience and Qualifications
- The candidate must have a passion for, and a broad knowledge of football and all sports. Must hold a qualification in marketing/ digital marketing with some design experience.
- Marketing (traditional and digital) qualification, knowledge and experience required. Will consider a graduate with a positive attitude and passion for sport and design.
- Must have a genuine passion and a broad knowledge of sports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp or popular alternatives necessary.
- Basic graphic design/creative experience and/or qualification is necessary.