Performance Marketing Specialist
Central Employment are recruiting a Performance Marketing Specialist, joining an award winning internal performance marketing team, part of a leading web-print eCommerce business based in central London.
This is a key role to manage initiatives to grow sales, with a strong focus on SEO & Affiliates as well as PPC, Paid social and Display.
My client are looking for a passionate and inquisitive individual with strong data-driven, cross-channel experience to push forward our customer acquisition efforts and identify new opportunities for the business through test & learn roadmaps and drive an integrated multi-channel strategy.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be working with a network of trusted partners to help bring the growth in traffic and sales plans to life.
The role requires an individual who can contribute as well as execute standout performance media plans, understand the metrics behind success, live and breathe data and insights. This includes experience of planning and managing media budgets. Working collaboratively with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to maximise the outcomes of the performance channels will be key to deliver success.
- Contribute towards and managing a forward-thinking acquisition strategy, primarily overseeing the SEO (including on-page, technical and outreach) and Affiliates, as well as supporting PPC, Google Shopping, Paid Social and Display initiatives
- Support management of the paid media budget, ensuring allocated money is appropriately allocated and CPA and ROAS is aligned to business KPIs.
- Systematically reviewing the acquisition team toolkit, reviewing platforms and services to add efficiencies, automations, and improve processes to meet the business demands and growth.
- Managing a media dashboard that measures marketing KPIs in order to communicate insight with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager and the senior management team.
- Feed into acquisition test & learn roadmap – drive continuous improvement through meaningful testing and evaluations across all performance channels to learn and optimise activity against agreed KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with team stakeholders including CRM, Creative, Campaign and Content functions within the business.
- Work with internal- and external stakeholders to optimise channel conversion rates by evaluating customer journeys to identify potential areas of improvements.
- Live and breathe channel performance to highlight wins and identify opportunities to improve performance, not limited to performance marketing KPIs, but also key sectors and product performance.
- Share insights and recommendation with Senior Performance Marketing Manager and the wider team to help support business objectives and grow high value customer sectors and products.
- Working closely with our partner agencies supporting SEO and Affiliates to ensure we maximise against spend and deliver against their KPIs.
- Stakeholder management – experience of working with key stakeholder across a range of skills levels (internal and external)
- Communication skills – being able to adapt communication style depending on audience and experience level
- Strong organisation skills – for task management, agency workflows, budgeting and scheduling
- Flexibility and adaptability – to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Reporting and analysis – Providing regular analysis and actionable insights to the wider team
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate and positive at all times
- Working experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush (or similar)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Basic understand of Google Adwords, SA360, Campaign Manager, GTM
- Agency management experience
- 3+ years marketing experience in a brand / service ecommerce environment, preferably with strong B2B experience
- Experience/strong exposure to performance channels such as with PPC, Paid Social, and Display.
- Performance / digital agency background would be preferred but not essential
- 3+ years in acquisition marketing function with proven hands-on experience with SEO (on-page & off-page) and Affiliates.
- Degree level education