Email Marketing & CRM Manager
Central Employment are seeking an Email Marketing & CRM Manager, joining a growing in-house Marketing team who are part of a thriving SaaS based organisation.
• Develop, design and execute email and in-app marketing strategies across lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to drive growth and retention. This includes designing and building emails and testing and schedule sends to audience segments.
• Have an obsession for putting the customer first and leveraging data to inform decisions.
• Develop and share a monthly performance report to share lifecycle performance, insights and best practices.
• Focus on testing, personalisation and automation to drive improved performance and efficiencies.
• Take initiatives to trial the latest tools and strategies with which to reach potential customers, engage them and increase customer retention.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party tool providers/ marketing automation platforms.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience, with demonstrated success in email marketing, CRM and online engagement programs.
• Experience with segmentation, user journeys, personalisation, automation strategies, conversion optimisation and other lifecycle tactics.
• Experience with app lifecycle marketing including push and in-app notifications.
• Proven track record of successfully improving campaign performance (open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc) through A/B testing,
• Proficiency in HTML and CCS with experience in building emails.
• Familiar with ESP functionality and sending out emails using tools such as Mailchimp.
• Experience with SQL to conduct data analysis is ideal.