Senior B2B eCommerce & Marketing Executive
Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading and established manufacturer of industrial products. They have created a new and exciting role for a Senior B2B eCommerce & Marketing Executive, joining their sales and new business division.
Responsible for developing/creating online revenue and other allocated 3rd party sales channels. Work collaboratively with other colleagues to effectively communicate product launches & promotions, partnership activity, driving footfall and incremental sales in e-commerce.
- Working closely with other departments to deliver and implement content strategy;
- Maintaining all online listings, across the brand website and other allocated 3rd party sales channels;
- Working with the sales team to understand all new products to ensure they are listed in a timely fashion, in advance of the product launch date;
- Driving online and social media marketing and advertising decisions to ensure all products being promoted are visible and targeting the correct demographic;
- Working on devising and strategizing a marketing plan, both offline and online
- Writing SEO optimized content that will rank listings organically for targeted keywords;
- Analysing sales data to make better decisions and develop marketing strategies;
- Manage potential Ad-hoc 3rd-party providers and costs related to web development, digital marketing to deliver brand strategy, commercial objectives, and sound ROI
- Appreciation for different marketing techniques.
- Operated within a technical sector
- Circa 3 yrs. dedicated experience within a B2B e-Commerce & Marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in managing online and offline marketing campaigns involving relevant channels (email, push, social, direct marketing, etc)
- Previous in website management, customer experience and all-round digital marketing, across channels such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, Digital Content & Outreach