Central Employment is currently recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our client, a supplier to the major multiples, based in Team Valley, Gateshead.
- Pick and pack products, based on daily requirements
- Follow good manufacturing practices (GMP) and safe working practices
- Monitor product quality frequently to mitigate safety issues
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area
- Proven work experience within a food environment
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- A passion and desire to excel
Rate of Pay
£10 p/hr (rising after training)
Shift Times & Days:
Permanent Days: 6am – 6pm
Permanent Nights: 6pm – 6am
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks
Please apply online (attaching your CV). Please be advised that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually. Be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.