Central Employment is currently recruiting a number of Production Operatives on behalf of a leading food industry manufacturer, based in Gateshead. Experiencing significant growth year on year, you have the opportunity to be part of that success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working across several areas of the factory, from preparation to packing
- Lifting of heavy ingredients
- Observing strict hygiene protocols
- Physically fit
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
Rate of Pay
- £9.91 to £11.75 per hour (plus x1.5 overtime) + £40 weekly attendance bonus
Shift Times & Days
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Nights 8.30pm to 7.30am (4 days per week), Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday
This is an ongoing role with the opportunity to become a permanent employee. Full training will be provided.
This role is available immediately. Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.