Production and Quality staff
Salary: £9.80 per hour (rising to £10.00 after 4 weeks and £10.22 after 12 weeks)
Location: DH2, Whitehill, County Durham
Job Type: Temporary
Category: Manufacturing, Production, Quality Control
Central Employment is looking to recruit Production and Quality staff and delighted to be working alongside this market leader in packaging solutions.
You will be working in a clean, modern factory environment with good conditions, alongside friendly co-workers and the potential to grow within the organisation.
- Ensuring the efficient running of machines
- Line Feeding
- Carrying out Quality checks
- Packing products
- Safe use of manual aids, including pallet trucks
- Complying with Health & Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Working as part of a friendly team to meet daily targets
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Good communication skills & the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Continue good work standards across your whole shift
- To be able to work flexible working hours
Shift patterns: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am, Monday-Friday.
These shifts work across a 3-week rotation so one week you would complete the 6am-2pm shift for that week, the following week you move to 2pm-10pm and finally the next week would be 10pm-6am. This repeats itself every 3 weeks.
Pay Rate: £9.80 per hour (rising to £10.00 after 4 weeks and £10.22 after 12 weeks)
This also included paid lunches from the day you start!
You must be over 18 to apply for the position!