Central Employment is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading food manufacturer based on the Team Valley, Gateshead. The company’s products are widely stocked by the major multiples and offer a healthier alternative to competitors’ offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safe & efficient running of wrappers, labelers, checkweighers and printers
- Set up, adjust or operate machine tools to perform precision machining operations
- Diagnose malfunctions
- Monitoring line feed and speed
- Ensuring the correct codes are utilised & quality standards are maintained
- Comply with all GMP processes
- Food handling experience
- Good spoken and written English & numerical skills
- Level 2 Food Hygiene an advantage
Rate of Pay
- £10.89 per hour
Shift Times & Days
6pm to 6am (no Sundays)
There is a realistic opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent employee.
Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.