Assembly Operatives are required to work for an internationally recognized, rapidly expanding engineering company in Cramlington. We are a well-established company that has a significant track record in producing high grade cylinders in large volumes.
Extensive experience in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of cylinder types serving in construction equipment applications. With bore diameter capabilities in excess of 190 mm in diameter (7.5 inches) and lengths of up to 4 meters (13 feet) long
We are looking for a candidate with a good knowledge of running, maintaining & programming machines. The candidate must be physically fit as light lifting of components is required. You should be able to work quickly and accurately and have previously worked in a similar role. You must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality.
- Good general production/machine operating experience
- Experience maintaining machines
- Operating tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process
- Performing periodic checks on the machines
- Ideally experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of Good
- Observe and follow company’s safety rules and regulations
- Always work in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety rules
- Earlies (7am – 3pm), early finish on Fridays
- Lates (3pm – 11pm), early finish on Fridays
- Nights (11pm – 7am), early finish on Fridays
- Overtime and Weekend work will be required at x1.5 and double time
Pay rate: £10-15 per hour