Production Operative | Immediate Starts Available
Company: Central Employment
Job ref: 2539
On behalf of our client, a manufacturer of plastic components within the automotive industry based in Eaglescliffe, who after continued growth and some exciting upcoming projects, are looking for Production Operatives to join their growing company.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specialising in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries; supplying staff with full UK coverage.
To provide support in the production/assembly of precision plastic components meeting customer quality specification within agreed timescales.
- To ensure work station is set up and work is carried out in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure throughout production.
- To ensure products produced meet customer quality specification.
- To not endanger themselves or other employees by their acts or omissions.
- To work in accordance with the housekeeping standards set by the company (5S)
- Work to standard procedures
- Ensure maximum safety
- To produce/support in the production/assembly of precision plastic components meeting customer quality specification and within agreed timescales.
- To ensure product they produce meet customer quality specification and any non-conformance product are dealt with in accordance company procedure.
- To co-operate with the company regarding any health & safety issues including training.
- To actively suggest and participate continuous improvement activities
- To ensure work station is left in a safe condition at the end of shift.
- To carry out any duty requested by Team Leader/Section Leader/Manager within their capabilities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Training will be given, however it would be preferable if you have worked in production/manufacturing environments before
- Good Dexterity
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to work 3 rotational shifts
- Rotational shifts 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am Monday to Friday
£10.79 per hour – all shifts, overtime is available but not guaranteed and will be paid at a premium rate
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
For any inquiries, please contact our Middlesbrough branch on 01642 062 565