Food Process Operatives
Central Employment is currently recruiting Food Production Operatives on behalf of our client, a food processing factory, based in North Tyneside.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working across a number of areas in the food factory from preparation to packing
- This is a chilled environment, so suitable clothing is a must
- Strict hygiene procedures must be observed at all times as you will be handling fresh & raw food products
- Using knives & machinery to complete your tasks
- Willing to handle raw food products
- Understanding of hygiene procedures
- Able to undertake a variety of tasks
Rate of Pay:
- £9.50 p/hr + overtime (x1.5)
Shift Times & Days:
- Monday to Friday
- 6am to 3pm or 7am to 4pm
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
This role is available immediately. Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.