Posted By: James Spencer
Salary: £10.42 to £11.98 per hour
Job Ref: 2942
Central Employment are currently working closely with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in the Insulated products industry. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and would like you to be a part of their journey. They are handing out great opportunities to new staff coming through the door, teaming up with their already brilliant employees. Therefore, we are on the lookout for new Factory Operatives for their manufacturing unit in Stanley.
Your duties will include being responsible for part of the process of making insulated units which are then shipped nationally and installed into homes and businesses across the United Kingdom.
Each position is on a temporary to permanent basis and following a satisfactory 12-week probation period has passed, you will be offered a full-time contract with the business. Once that stage is reached benefits include increased pay rates and further training opportunities.
Shift Pattern of:
- 6am-2pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2pm-10:30pm, 7:30pm Friday finish (Monday-Friday)
- Dispatch Operatives
- General Warehouse Operatives
- Production Operatives
- Progression Path/Skills Matrix – A progression path is available to everyone once permanent and is done through further training meaning there is a long-term vision including further progression and increased payrates.
- Overtime – There is plenty of overtime available whether that’s during the week or on a weekend which comes at an increased pay-rate.
- Parking – There is free parking for everyone driving in.
- Temporary to Permanent – The opportunity to work towards a permanent contract.
- Training – Full training is provided for everyone to get you up to speed with the job you will be doing.
- Early Finishes – Early finish at 7:30pm on a Friday when on back shift.
- Experience – The positions available are something you will gain great experience from.