Production Operative – Stanley
Production Operatives in Stanley | Immediate Starts Available | Competitive Pay
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Central Employment are currently in partnership with one of the UK’s largest manufacturing firms. Our client is changing and it’s a great time to get involved. They would like you to be a part of their further growth and transformation as they are building for both present time and the future. Therefore, we are on the lookout for new Manufacturing and Production Operatives for their manufacturing unit in Stanley.
Your duties will include being responsible for part of the process of making insulated units which are then shipped nationally and installed into homes and businesses all across the United Kingdom.
They are creating an environment where you can go in and enjoy being at work. There is music playing throughout the factory, as well as a darts board, free tea and coffee machines contributing to a brilliant working environment.
Each position is on a temporary to permanent basis and following a satisfactory 12-week probation period has passed, you will be offered a full-time contract with the business. Once that stage is reached benefits include increased pay rates and further training opportunities.
- Progression Path/Skills Matrix – A progression path is available to everyone once permanent and is done through further training meaning there is a long-term vision including further progression and increased payrates.
- Overtime – There is plenty of overtime available whether that’s during the week or on a weekend which comes at an increased pay-rate.
- Parking – There is free parking for everyone driving in.
- Temporary to Permanent – The opportunity to work towards a permanent contract.
- Training – Full training is provided for everyone to get you up to speed with the job you will be doing.
- Early Finishes – Early finish at 7:30pm on a Friday when on back shift.
- Experience – The positions available are something you will gain great experience from.
Rotating Shift Pattern of:
- 6am-2pm Monday to Friday
- 2pm-10:30pm Monday to Friday (7:30pm Friday finish)
- 10:30pm-6am Sunday-Thursday (8pm Sunday start)
Location: DH9 Stanley
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.