Picker and Packer
Central employment is currently recruiting for a major North East based food company. They have grown exponentially throughout the lockdown and are looking to expand their workforce on a temp to perm basis.
- Picking and packing – ensuring that the correct product is packed securely and safely in line with the company standard.
- Quality Control – You will also be responsible for quality control on all products you deal with. This company will only allow the best product out to market therefore ensuring a high standard is essential.
- Loading and unloaded of materials.
- Following company hygiene regulations
- Wearing correct PPE at all times.
- Good team player in a physically demanding role
Rate of pay: £9.50 – 10.50 per hour
Hours per week: 36-48 hours
The correct candidate will have a positive working mentality and be able to excel within a team.
This is long term work and with early and late shifts being implemented. For the correct, hard working candidate there is a real possibility to be made permanent.
Progression onto different roles is available with time and dedication.
This job is ideal for someone looking to move into warehousing work.