Site Learning Lead
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a global Pharmaceutical manufacturer as they look to appoint a Site Learning Lead.
Purpose of the Site Learning Lead:
The Site Learning Lead develops and executes the Learning Strategy and Annual Learning Plan for the site to enable the site’s business performance/results. Responsible for the learning system (which includes the QMS Training Subsystem standards) and all learning and development activities and requirements at the site (inclusive of GMP, EHS, Leadership, Teaming, and Strategic Initiatives). Collaborates with Global L&D to align on site level execution of all global initiatives and ensures appropriate localization and proper delivery of global core/common curriculum to ensure relevance, on-time with quality execution. Success in this role depends on the candidate’s ability to collaborate with site leaders in the business, subject matter experts, GL&D Learning Directors and Partners, as well as work cross-functionally to act as a partner and point of contact for the business’ performance needs and communicate them to support agile design and execution of modern, contemporary learning solutions.
The core Learning responsibilities:
- Effectively establish, deepen and sustain key relationships with site leaders, managers and HR business partners to understand their business needs and related performance gaps, provide oversight and analysis when defining requirements, and demonstrate an understanding of processes and methodology in order to execute appropriate learning solutions.
- Lead collaborative efforts with stakeholders to define desired performance outcomes; provide feedback and coaching on issues related to learning programs and policies.
- Ensure successful learning outcomes by directing the identification and translation of the client’s learning needs into a defined learning strategy and execute solutions to build people capabilities required to achieve site business goals in partnership with business leaders, HRBP, and other site functions to ensure one integrated strategy and plan.
- Identify performance needs and gaps and facilitate delivery of learning solutions to the business, when appropriate; document needs for customization or localization of global core/common learning programs; develops solutions, as needed.
- Own and manage the site’s learning system and standards for all employees reporting to Plant Manager; ensures compliance to GL&D, GMP, EHS and other required standards.
- Own, manage and maintain the site-wide curriculum, including learning administration and providing reports to site leadership regarding site’s annual learning plan and system health.
- Business Process Owner for QMS GMP Training Standard; key contact for GMP audits & inspections.
- Shared responsibility for the execution of MMD, Subdivision, and Role-based curricula for local site content in conjunction with the MMD L&D Learning Partner.
- Deliver training and/or support local SMEs capabilities responsible for providing training, as needed
- Manage and deliver site onboarding which incorporates core/common MMD Onboarding program
- Remain current on learning and development related tools, techniques, strategies and practices in order to provide relevant, informed consultative advice to clients; share leading learning practices with teams and stakeholders.
Education Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience, with minimum 5 years of leadership experience and minimum 1 year of experience facilitating / delivering learning solutions
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience in the areas of learning, talent, HR or comparable areas
- Knowledge of MMD E2E Business Process & Functions
- Lean Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Quality Management systems, cGMP, and regulatory inspections
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and be member of high performing teams
- Culture and Business Change Management
- Curriculum Management