Senior Logistics Analyst
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a global pharmaceutical leader looking to add an additional Senior Logistics Analyst to support the Supply Chain. The ideal candidate will have significant experience of Global Trade Compliance and customs requirements from a similar capacity. This a senior opportunity within a global supply chain and you will have a high-level responsibility within a complex supply chain
- Subject Matter Expert for export regulations and all export-related queries.
- Subject Matter Expert for inbound & outbound freight – conversant with GDL 21.03 Guideline
- Point of contact for Global Trade Compliance / ensure export processes and declarations are consistent with current requirements.
- Continually review, improve and, when needed, produce new Standing Operating Procedures to maintain and further encourage standard working practices.
- Conduct investigations on serious Inventory defects, Deviations, and Customer Complaints to continually improve processes.
- Act as the Security Manager for the site in terms of the Department for Transport
- Required to have passed a CRB disclosure
- Export Control/Management experience
- Good understanding of and interpretation of Global Trade Compliance
- Ensure full compliance with regard to Global Trade alerts
- Inventory management, SAP and ERP system use
- Management of freight providers and freight bill auditing
- Fully conversant with customs requirements
- Continuous Improvement and application of lean methodology
- Experience of Logistics within a global market
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel