Lab Support and Warehouse Administrator
Central Employment is delighted to present an opportunity working at a global pharmaceutical business based in Cramlington, due to growth in volumes we require an additional Lab Support & Warehouse Administrator to join the business. This is long term role providing ongoing support to the operation.
Provide administrative support to the QCL Laboratories, Warehouse and office areas.
Sample Management (Warehouse Collection)
Collection of laboratory samples from operational areas including:
- Finished products
- Packaging Components, including sampling when required.
- Raw materials
- Stability sample unpacking
- Sending samples off site
- Report generation from LIMS (study detail report collation)
- Issuing, GMP review and archival of laboratory notebooks
- Issue and removal of Job Instruction working copies from lab areas
- Archival, filing and issuing of logbooks, calibration records, batch documentation and other miscellaneous laboratory documents
- Routine and ad-hoc lektriever management
- Issuing and destruction of controlled forms including reconciliation practices
- Organisation and maintenance of documentation storage areas
General Administration & Lab support
- Travel and expenses support
- Organisation of departmental meetings and team meeting communications
- Printer administration
- Ordering of stationary, columns and ad-hoc consumables
- Provide general support and administration as required.
- To contribute to any continuous improvement or project work that aligns with department / site Hoshin and merger activities.
- To drive and contribute to department continuous improvement using lean principles
- To develop and become competent in the use of lean tools for day-to-day scientific problem solving.
- This is a physically demanding role not 100% desk based, it’s a large site and will require someone to be on their feet for the majority of the working day
- You must be able to start work between the hours of 6am – 7:30am
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a flexible team environment
- Planning and organising skills
- Forward thinking and solution focused
- Ability to make good decisions
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills