Central Employment are delighted to offer a longterm opportunity with our pharmaceutical manufacturing client based in Cramlington, Northumberland. The ideal candidate will have dealt with electronic documentation systems in a regulated environment. cGMP knowledge would be an added bonus. This is a new role joining the QA team.
Manage, maintain, and control paper documentation and electronic record systems in compliance with company standards, including:
- Organisation and maintenance of documentation storage areas
- Maintain complete and accurate inventory or documents and records
- Issuing, filing, archiving, retrieving, and disposing of documentation and records
- Maintaining Access restrictions as required
- Managing records retention as per the company Records Information Management requirements
- Training team members on essential document control requirements.
- Develop proactive relationships with key stakeholders, (internally & externally and align and maintain standards and processes across operational support functions.
- Assist in the controlling of document and record workflows within the Electronic Document Management System.
- Continuous improvement – contribute to any continuous improvement or project work that aligns with department / site Hoshin within the department using IPS principles
Secondary Role: QO Support.
- Administration of operational procedures, guidelines, and controlled documentation.
- Administration, manipulation, and presentation of performance data e.g., key performance indicators (KPI’s), compliance dashboard etc.
- General support to the Quality functions e.g., meeting minutes, collating actions, maintaining Team spaces and SharePoints
- Publication and distribution of information, employee bulletins and management of noticeboards
- Writing/promoting general communications and successes
- Administration/Organisation of departmental events/visits/travel
- General administrative support