Central Employment are growing and hiring a Sales Consultant
Due to another fantastic year where Central have once again been recognised as one of the North East’s fastest 50 growing companies. We have a fantastic opportunity within our team for a Sales Consultant to join our successful Newcastle office to develop and support a successful desk within the Industrial sector. On joining, we’ll offer excellent one-to-one training and professional development, a competitive salary, and a market-leading commission structure. To become the recruitment partner of choice in the North East market specialising in Temporary lndustrial placements. We achieve this by delivering exceptional service levels to both clients and candidates alike.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for new business development and revenue generation. You’ll generate leads and build a network of contacts through effective management of the resources and information available using approved company best practice systems.
The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding. Work is office based but time is also spent outside the office, meeting with clients
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants. Building relationships with candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop their careers.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to business leads generated
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
We are looking for applicants with a sales & service background who can demonstrate strong communication skills at all levels. Ideally you will have a track record of meeting targets and strong examples of exceeding customer’s expectations.
Recruitment experience isn’t essential but the below character traits are:
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Enjoy working in a high-pressure environment
- Team-working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Proactive & Tenacious
- Competitive & driven
- Knowledgeable of the North East area
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
What you can expect in return:
- One-to-one training and professional development
- A competitive salary up to £18k – £20k
- A market leading commission structure and monthly bonus.
- Career development
- Annual company profit share
- 28 days holiday inc bank holiday
- An additional three days office closure over Christmas (Fully paid)
- As well as your Birthday off (Fully paid)
This a fantastic opportunity with very realistic opportunities to earn good bonus and develop a strong career with one of the fastest growing companies in the North East, two years running.