Central Employment are pleased to be recruiting for a leading manufacturer within the food industry, with 12+ depots across the UK, they are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to oversee all their depots recruitment processes.
Purpose of Recruitment Coordinator:
The recruitment coordinator will need to be experienced within recruitment, providing end to end recruitment across the company. You will be working closely with the hiring managers and determine the future recruitment requirements. Providing regular updates on the progress, producing management information on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assisting with the management of the recruitment process from advertising through to induction for a specific geographic location
- Determining that the applicants meet requirements by studying job descriptions and applications against requirements.
- Contributing to all aspects of delivering a successful interview process
- Researching and developing new recruitment channels to help diversify the sources and increase the number of applications received
- Developing relationships with local job centres to assist with candidate attraction
- Utilising social media channels to increase the company’s online presence and to increase applications
- Tracking specific needs of the individual areas covered and providing data in relation to recruitment
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drivers license
- Proven ability to lead by example
- Strong time management and resource planning skills and ability to work to priorities and deadlines.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across a wide range of professional and managerial groups.
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders with tact and discretion.
- Strong influencing/assertiveness skills