Part Time Office Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a global performance marketing and media agency, due to growth they now require a part time Office Manager to be based from their Newcastle office.
Purpose of the Office Manager:
The Office Manager will manage the Newcastle offices, providing a high quality, safe and secure working environment and continually driving improvements in experience and culture for the team and visitors. Working closely with internal and external service providers to ensure the provision of a safe and healthy environment that meets all corporate standards.
- Overseeing key admin and office support processes, including client events planning and catering
- Create and maintain effective office processes including site and building aces, site security, staff and visitor safely and well being.
- Ensure provision of consistently excellent, professional, and welcoming reception services at all times.
- Ownership and management of key site and facilities projects including refurbishments
- Effective management and auditing of assets and planned preventative maintenance and associated data and databases.
- To raise purchase orders, manage expenditure and agreed budgets in line with company procedures & KPI’s ensuring value for money and high levels of efficiency at all times
- Manage first aiders and fire marshals information and training – the role is expected to be a first aider, fire warden and mental health first aider
- Management of COSHH data review of risk assessments and data sheets annually or as and when there are any changes.
- 5+ years Office/facilities management experience delivering high quality customer service
- Demonstrable budget and financial management experience
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working with people
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong admin and IT skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing office H&S, IOSH qualified desirable
- An understanding of statutory obligations within the Clients business e.g. financial and contractual controls, data protection, health, safety and environmental legislation