Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a leading international digital agency in the North East as they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to manage the end to end finance function of a fast growing and award-winning digital and tech organisation.
- Building the next stage of the business’ finance function
- Pro-active credit control
- Management reporting
- Cash flow/Debt management of month end activities
- Management of VAT, Corp Tax, expenses
- Working with Management Accountants on year-ends
- Managing all finance processes with support from the Senior Management
- Accuracy, attention to detail, on-time reporting and a solutions mind-set are important – this is a job that sits in the corner.
- Someone who is working in Accountancy won’t fit.
- Offering a proactive approach to all financial activities, offering advice, solutions and support to the CEO
- Working in Xero software
- Managing the Payroll function
- Advanced experience of managing the end to end finances and finance function
- Experience from an SME would be desirable
- Proactive cash-flow/debt management experience is essential
- Advanced knowledge of moth end management
- Proactive credit control management is essential
- Comfortable in working in a stand alone role
- Relevant qualifications (part or fully qualified) would be a bonus however isn’t required